In Alberta, up to 100,000 people injure their knees each year. For many, this experience is painful and debilitating.
An injured knee should have professional care, ideally within 72 hours, but getting this care can be challenging. Public forms of knee care may take months to access. Moreover, despite the common nature of knee injury, family doctors receive relatively little training on the musculo-skeletal system.
The Knee Clinic, Alberta’s only private knee clinic, was created to address this gap in knee expertise and make qualified, specialized care available within days.
In collaboration with the highly trained staff of Elite Sport Performance, we offer a full spectrum of knee-related services. These include:
- Timely Assessment and Diagnosis
- Direct Surgical Referral
- Advanced Imaging Referral
- Custom Knee Brace Prescription and Acquisition
- Knee Joint Injection Referrals
- Rehabilitation (both pre- and post-operative as well as non-operative rehab)
- Physiotherapy, Kinesiology, Registered Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, IMS and Chiropractic
- Communication with your family physician and other members of your health care team.
When your knee is injured, get the care you need – in days, not weeks or months.