Unloader One X is a medical device with biomechanical properties that is clinically proven to provide pain relief and functional improvements to people suffering from unicompartmental OA of the knee and degenerative meniscal tears.
The Unloader One X builds on more than 18 years of patient and practitioner experience and is designed with ease of use and effortless wear in mind.
Unloader One X improves mobility by providing pain relief from knee osteoarthritis and degenerative meniscal tears.
It features Össur’s unique patented and clinically proven 3-point Leverage System that generates unicompartimental unloading of the knee joint.
- 3-Point Leverage System consisting of two Dynamic Force System (DFS) Straps, rigid shells and a single upright hinge contribute to a unicompartmental unloading of the knee joint.
- The unloading is effective only when needed, no condyle pressure during sitting or swing phase.
- A slender perforated frame with soft edges, contours easily to individual anatomies and remains discreet whether worn over or under clothing.
- Skin friendly liners and pads as well as a smooth inner surface of shells reduce probability of pressure points.
- The gastroc strap is positioned over thickest part of calf to help prevent migration.
- Tool-free SmartDosing® dials enable the patient to be in control of their pain level by fine-tuning the strap tension.
- Color coded touchpoints and Quick-Fit buckles increase user-friendliness.
- Alignment guide on hinge facilitates correct positioning on the leg.
- Entire brace is machine washable (washbag included with product).
- Easily adaptable to individual needs and anatomical shapes.
- Field serviceable.
Moderate to severe unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis
Degenerative meniscal tears
Other knee conditions that may benefit from unicompartmental unloading