CTi’s rigid carbon-fiber frame provides optimal protection and stabilization of the knee joint. With its flexible subshells, CTi comes with off-the-shelf convenience.
CTi braces provide the ultimate combination of stabilization and protection of the knee joint. CTi uses Accutrac® hinges with extension stops to glide with the knee. In addition, breathable liners coated with Sensil® silicone ensure the CTi remains properly positioned on the leg for optimal functional benefit. Outfitted with flexible cuffs and D-rings, the carbon frame provides a rigid exoskeleton that stabilizes the knee joint.
- Flexible subshell and adjustable tibial strap capture the tibia and allow adjustment in hinge depth for a more customized fit.
- Reversible field-serviceable D-rings and trimmable straps facilitate fast adjustment and customized fit.
- Non-corrosive materials, ideal for water sports.
- Anatomically-correct Accutrac® hinges with extension stops.
- Proprietary Sensil® silicone liners designed to reduce migration.
- Available in 2 models: Standard model for moderate to high impact levels and Pro Sport model for the highest impact levels.
For knee conditions that may benefit from increased AP and ML stability around the knee, such as: ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities.