With a new Omega+ pad, the support provides targeted stimulation to sensitive areas of the knee that influence pain perception and mobility. Its anatomically-contoured knitted fabric with a soft textured surface provides a gentle massage and activates the body’s proprioceptors to keeps the support in place. Embedded stays with flexible bending zones and donning and doffing aids ensure a secure fit and make the support easy to put on and take off. GenuTrain is soft, breathable and moisture-wicking, especially in the sensitive area in the back of the knee, for all-day wearing comfort. *If your measurements do not fall within one of the set sizes please consult the GenuTrain Comfort page.
The new-and-improved GenuTrain provides secure support for mild instability and relieves knee pain and swelling.
- Pain relief
- Secure hold for the knee joint
- Pressure relief for the kneecap and reduction in pain at the meniscus
- Anatomical fit and integrated donning aid
- NEW! Donning and Doffing Stays: Made of flexible polyurethane material, 4x more durable than previous GenuTrain
- NEW! Train Knit: 20% lighter and more breathable, providing better comfort and compliance
- Extra Comfort Zone: Softer, more breathable knit in the sensitive popliteal area
- NEW! Omega+ Pad: Patented pain-relieving pad encases the kneecap and provides targeted massage
- Meniscus Wings: Provide targeted massage and pain relief to the joint space
- Hoffa Pads: Stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad to promote the body’s natural healing mechanism