The GenuTrain P3 (“permanent patella protection”) protects, secures and stabilizes the kneecap during each movement. The kneecap is centered using a specially shaped massage pad with high sides and inward-facing silicone dots for exerting pain-relieving compression on Hoffa’s fat pad. The corrective strap coupled with the integrated ring-shaped pad holds the kneecap securely in place and a second muscle-relaxing pad reduces the lateral pull on the patella. This orthopedic brace is designed to stabilize the kneecap and activates the musculature using compressive knit, which helps to reduce swelling and accelerate the healing process.
1. Muscle-relaxing pad – Reduces sideways pulling of the kneecap to further reduce pain and relax the muscles with soothing massage.
2. Corrective guide – Stops your kneecap from drifting outward to relieve discomfort and help healing without loss of mobility.
3. Patella cover – Counteracts the tilting of the patella.
4. Pad wing – can be individually adjusted for optimal kneecap control.
5. Ring-shaped soft pad – Proximal extension as far as the vastus medialis muscle, improved proprioception .
6. Wedge-shaped Hoffa soft pads – Two pressure points on the pad relieve strain on the area below the knee, which frequently causes pain.