The Genutrain S (S for splints) brace supports the knee joint for indication of slight instability, arthritis, or OA. The lateral joint splints, ring-shaped pressure cushion, and compressive knit are integral in supporting the joint, and stimulating the healing process. The joint splints guide the knee’s movement while the elastic Train Active Knit stabilizes the joint muscles. The elastic padded ring round the kneecap helps to position the brace and adapts itself to the angle of the knee joint during every movement. With medically effective interaction of compression and massage, accelerates the reabsorption of edema and effusions. Muscular control is improved, and the knee receives more stabilization.
• Breathable Train Knit for high wearing comfort.
• Anatomically Contoured bars for secure support.
• Three-dimensional fabric – Automatically conforms to the body’s natural shape for ideal fit and optimal joint stabilization.
• Adjustable straps – Lets you control the amount of pressure, for a better fit and just the right amount of support.
• Joint sidebars – Straps connect directly to sidebars for superior stability in the knee and surrounding area.
• Viscoelastic pads – with a massage effect during movement.
• Soft knit fabric – Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body.
• Reduced pressure at the edges – prevents constriction.